Damn straight! I needed to make CHOCOLATE GOODS. My GF was in the city today so it was to be now. Gluten Free was required. Banana to entice. Zucchini to make nice. AVOCADO? Wha? It replaces the coconut oil.
UPDATE: One week later. The WET bread was gone in like two days. Awesome but.. WET. Yeah. No avocado is better. I’ve updated with a more reasonable approach and PICTURES! Whoohoo.
- 1 1/2 c gluten free flour mix
- 1/3 c almond meal
- 1/3 c flax meal
- 1/3 c sunflower meal
- 2/3 c cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder 1/4 sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- 2 large eggs
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c (one medium shredded) zucchini
- 1 1/2 c shredded carrot
- Preheat oven to 350. Line pie pan with parchment. Set aside.
- Place all dry ingredients in food processor – pulse to blend well. Place in large bowl.
- Place all wet ingredients, except vegetables, in food processor – pulse to blend well.
- Pour blended wet team over shredded veg and mix gently. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix slowly until all dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour batter into pie pan. Use spoon/spatula to push to edges and corners.
- Bake in center of oven for 45 to 55 minutes. Toothpick test for doneness.
- Remove from oven and cool on rack in pan for 30 minutes.
And now I present my newest invention… GLUTEN FREE NUTTY MIX…